Big news! A Family Travel Blog is now Videre Travel.
Videre is the Latin verb “to see.” From the very beginning we have been dedicated to helping families go further and see more. So this new brand, Videre Travel, is quite fitting!
Sarah Fazendin, the agency’s founder, originally launched A Family Travel Blog as a way to share travel tips and encouragement to families. Combining her decades spent working in the luxury travel industry with her own first hand experiences traveling with her young family, this blog quickly grew from advice and ideas to one of the nation’s leading full-service travel agencies specializing in family travel.
After helping hundreds of families create precious memories together and building an impressive network of trusted partners and unique experiences around the world, today Videre Travel embodies the customized service and extraordinary value we provide.
Introducing the Videre Collection
And more news! While there are countless amazing hotels all around the world, most of them simply do not work for families. Over the years, we have discovered a few very special hotels and resorts that check all the boxes for families.
To make it easier than ever to decide where to stay on your next family trip, we’ve pulled together the very best family accommodations around the world into our new Videre Collection.
All of these Videre Collection properties have a few things in common;
- Room configurations that give kids and parents separate sleeping areas, and that work well for families with more than 2 children;
- Ideal location for truly experiencing a destination beyond the walls of the hotel;
- Great value for money and of course some exclusive perks you won’t get anywhere else;
- Socially responsible operations and meaningful commitment to the surrounding local community;
- Beautiful architecture and design, unique cuisine, and the very best staff and service.
Get started working with us one of two ways; we’ll design a complete custom itinerary for your family or simply book you a perfect place to stay. Learn more here and get started planning today!